Business Intelligence is a collective term for methods and processes for systematic data analysis. The analysis aims at gaining insight to improve business decisions. This is achieved by using so-called business-intelligence solutions, i. e. analytic concepts and corresponding IT systems and/or software.
What is Business Intelligence?
Advantages of business-intelligence solutions
Why should you use business-intelligence solutions?
For decision makers
- Relevant information for monitoring and controlling business development
- Alert in case of unplanned developments
- Reliable basis for decisions
- Complete overview and transparency of business processes by using data from several sources
- Mobile access to the relevant business data
- Data acquisition with less effort
- Fast implementation of (ad hoc) analyses
- Using pre-defined performance indicators and evaluation dimensions
- Higher efficiency through automatic generation and distribution of evaluations
- New potentials for analysis by easily connecting to several sources of data
- Modern methods of visualization
- Easy management
- High-level data security
- Central data administration
- Providing data and generating reports with less effort
- Faster data updates
- Freeing up capacities in other IT systems
Which business-intelligence solution is the right one for you?
We would be pleased to advise you in a personal discussion on which business-intelligence solution is the right one for your company or organisation. Make an appointment today.